[kepler-dev] kepler extension points documentation

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 3 09:10:26 PDT 2010

Yes, that is a great point, and we should have it there.  In the past, we've
generally relied on the Ptolemy documentation for that, so I'll need to
figure out how to provide an appropriate pointer into the Ptolemy PDF files,
or otherwise link directly to the actor API.  Is there an html version of
the actor API around that we could point to, or maybe we could just generate
one from the ptolemy documentation latex files?  Maybe Christopher can
recommend a path for this when he returns from vacation?

Matt