[kepler-dev] unique id generation

Michal Owsiak michal.owsiak at man.poznan.pl
Wed Oct 13 12:53:39 PDT 2010

In fact I am looking for some way of creating unique values that can be
used for file names.

UUID class generates unique values that can be easily converted to strings.

In fact, I have my own actor that generates unique ids using UUID class,
however I am looking for something that is built into Kepler.

Cheers

Michal