[kepler-dev] Importing custom actor in Kepler library

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 8 10:09:24 PDT 2010

Hi Ivens,
In Kepler 2.x we recommend creating a module for your custom development when supporting libraries are needed:
	https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/kepler-archive-kar/questions-and-answers
Please take a look at the documentation that describes how to create your suite/module and where to place the supporting jars:
	https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions#making-your-own-modules
Thanks,
-ben