[kepler-dev] How to add a new module with recent build?

Ngu, Anne Hee Hiong angu at txstate.edu
Wed Oct 6 15:24:03 PDT 2010

With the most recent checkout (two days ago) of Kepler, I cannot get my own module to compile and run  using the usual "ant run" command in the build-area directory.

For example, I created  my own module called CP a year ago and I used to be able to get it compiled and ran by adding an entry at the top of the list in the  modules.txt file.
Now, the system cannot detect my module.

I notice that with the new build, there is an additional file called current-suite.txt,  do I need to do something with the current-suite.txt?

Hope someone can enlighten m eon  how to use the new build to include a new module.

Thanks,
Anne