[kepler-dev] Query Regarding Interactive Shell Actor

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 30 15:43:11 PDT 2010

Hi Subhav,
I'm not sure what's up with the Ubuntu installation.  There could be a bug
in Kepler, but I can't replicate it.

About the Windows Vista problem, when you say you tried Kepler 2.0, did
you build this version from source or use a release candidate installer?

Also, in what directory did you install Kepler?  Was it something like
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Kepler"?   Having the exact path would help,
I know that Vista has a "Program Files (x86)" directory.  I don't
have Vista, so I can't test this directly.

_Christopher