[kepler-dev] Query Regarding Interactive Shell Actor

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:17:02 PDT 2010

Hi Christopher,

Trial Switch was with the pre-alpha version, hence like you said, it does
not run on 2.0
I am running 1.5.0_19 for Java. Maybe I'll have another version of trial
switch and send it across.

I tried, ant clean-cache and again ant run.
It does not seem to solve the issue. Looks like a problem with my Ubuntu
installation then. Maybe a fresh install would help.?

Meanwhile I tried Kepler 2.0 on Windows Vista and I get the error:

j*ava.lang.Exception: Failed to parse "-kepler"*
* **at
ptolemy.actor.gui.ConfigurationApplication.throwArgsException(ConfigurationApplication.java:651)
*
 at
ptolemy.actor.gui.ConfigurationApplication.<init>(ConfigurationApplication.java:292)
at ptolemy.actor.gui.MoMLApplication.<init>(MoMLApplication.java:81)
 at ptolemy.vergil.VergilApplication.<init>(VergilApplication.java:110)
at ptolemy.vergil.VergilApplication$1.run(VergilApplication.java:219)
 at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
 at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:242)
at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:163)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:157)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:149)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
Caused by: ptolemy.kernel.util.IllegalActionException: Cannot set parameter
-kepler when no value is given.
 at
ptolemy.actor.gui.ConfigurationApplication._parseArgs(ConfigurationApplication.java:1137)
at ptolemy.vergil.VergilApplication._parseArgs(VergilApplication.java:477)
 at
ptolemy.actor.gui.ConfigurationApplication.<init>(ConfigurationApplication.java:226)
... 10 more

Any clue whats wrong?

Thanks.