[kepler-dev] Query Regarding Interactive Shell Actor

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:14:41 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot for trying this and running me through these options in detail.
My question is that should it not pop-open a different display window, since
thats really the functionality I desire. Could you please try this with the
current attached workflow?

Display is just an example. In reality, I am trying to launch programs using
external execution. Would this mimic the functionality you described?  (Each
time an option is selected, it launches a different instance of the
program)

Please try the following:

1) Start the workflow
2) Enter 1, five times.
3) "Operation on the Second Branch" should appear five times in the same
run. Each output appears in a different display window. Hence five display
windows with the message, in the same run. (without stopping the workflow)

Please verify, if this is working for you?

Thanks..