[kepler-dev] Query Regarding Interactive Shell Actor

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 20:48:04 PDT 2010

Is there any way to cause the Interactive Shell to fire repeatedly? It just
fires once and then is unable to process inputs. (This can be easily
verified by adding the Interactive Shell actor to a display actor and
entering different values)

If added to a Switch Case, then it just fires those many times as the number
of switch cases and after that anything entered is ignored.

Please let me know a possible workaround?

Thanks.