[kepler-dev] Query Regarding Interactive Shell Actor

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:34:19 PDT 2010

Also, I keep getting this error on the console:

[run] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: RunWithFeedbackChkBoxAction
constructor could not get actions for DEBUG->ANIMATE EXECUTION or
DEBUG->STOP ANIMATING (java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException)

Many times a blank shell launches.
Please suggest.

Thanks