[kepler-dev] new installers

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 25 09:50:41 PDT 2010

Hey Christopher,

I'm not sure why that's happening.  The kepler instance that I created
the installer from is for sure on the branch:

berkley at Slickrock src$ cat .svn/entries
10

dir
57481
svn+ssh://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/chess/ptII/branches/rel-8-0-beta-2
svn+ssh://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/chess/ptII

I just tried the installer and I do not see the apps dir.  Did you
delete your previous installation directory before you installed?  If
not, it probably just overwrote the existing files and left the old
ones.  The only directories in ptolemy-8.0/src that I have after doing a
clean install are com, doc, lib and ptolemy.

Also, the directory you list below is kepler-2.0.0-beta1.  The newest
installer should install in Kepler-2.0-RC1.

Let me know if you're still having problems.

chad