[kepler-dev] Release Candidate 6 - Kepler 2.0 tentatively scheduled for Wednesday

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:49:13 PDT 2010

Release Candidate 6 is out and as of now, we have found no serious
issues with Release Candidate 6.

However, we have decided to wait until Wednesday before doing the
final Kepler 2.0 release. Please report any issues you would like to
see fixed before Kepler 2.0 before Wednesday. If we have not heard of
any issues that give us second thoughts about releasing on Wednesday,
Kepler 2.0 will be formally released then.

As always, the installers for Release Candidate 6 can be downloaded
from here:

https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/installers/

Thanks for your feedback!

Sincerely,