[kepler-dev] Ports

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Jul 28 12:42:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

The general data type is the most inclusive of the types.  Can you
link your actor to display?

There's some more information on the type system conversions in the
ptolemy documentation  (section 4.5.4: Conversions) at:  http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2008/EECS-2008-28.html

-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Deputy Coordinator for Research, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)

University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC: 0505  La Jolla, CA  92093-0505
Phone: (858) 210-5877                     Fax: (858) 534-8303
Web: http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas
Skype: ilkay.altintas