[kepler-dev] Ports

Ivens ivensportugal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:32:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I wrote an Actor in Java that has 2 ports: one is input and the other one is
output.
Both are from GENERAL type. (deal with GENERAL tokens)

The output port sends the same data the input port receives.
And then, i connect the output port to any other Kepler Actor (for instance,
String to Int.string)

When i click 'play' to start the execution, i get an error message.
i think that is because my output port is from GENERAL type... and it is
connected to a port from STRING type

So, i changed that type to UNKNOWN... but the error persists...
Can you help me?

Thanks