[kepler-dev] ptolemy build issue

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:06:05 PST 2010

I made some ptolemy changes yesterday that Kepler depends on.  I think
the Kepler build uses a "safe" older version of ptolemy so if you use
ant to update Kepler it will give you the older version but if you just
update to head (through eclipse or directly with svn) you will get the
new changes.  I don't know how to change the ptolemy revision that the
Kepler build system uses.  Maybe there's a document out there somewhere
that I have not seen on how to do this?

Aaron