[kepler-dev] 2.0.0 beta1 branch instructions

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:58:04 PST 2010

Just thought I'd mention how to do merges.  Go to a checked out version
of the trunk module.  Do the following:

svn merge
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/<module>
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/branches/releases/release-bra
nches/<module>-2.0

This will merge changes into your working copy.  You then need to
resolve any conflicts and then commit.

chad