[kepler-dev] 2.0.0 beta1 branch instructions

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:48:56 PST 2010

Hi,

The code has been branched for the 2.0 kepler release.  Here are the
instructions for getting and using the branch:

1) check out the build-area from the branch:
svn co
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/branches/releases/release-branches/build-area-2.0
build-area

cd build-area

2) change-to the branched kepler suite:
ant change-to
-Dbranch=https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/branches/releases/release-branches/
-Dsuite=kepler-2.0

3) ant run

I've tested this on a clean checkout and it worked with ant.  I have not
tested it on any IDEs yet.  Please let me know if it doesn't work for you.

All Kepler 2.0 code must now be checked into this branch.  Any code that
should also be in the trunk must be merged accordingly.

Note that this is using rev 57289 of ptolemy which is the 8.0-beta2
branch.  Please do not run validate-ptolemy on the branch.  I will
update the revision as Christopher releases new versions of ptolemy.  At
RC1, I will freeze the version of ptII we are using.

thanks,
chad