[kepler-dev] beta1 branch

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:28:34 PST 2010

Hi Chad,

I am making a proposal to move this feature request to post 2.0. Today, I am
actually writing up the proposal. I do not think there is any reason not to
branch. The idea that we could implement this feature before 2.0 in a way
that makes sense is almost definitely incorrect. We would actually have to
delay 2.0 to put this feature in, but I don't think this feature would not
justify that.

-David