[kepler-dev] beta1 branch

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 18 14:02:37 PST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to do the beta1 branch of Kepler tomorrow.  There are some
people who have new features to check in but can't because we're not
working off of a branch.  The only bug that I see that is still a
feature and not an actual bug is 4483 (Module dependencies in MoML
files).  David is working on that one (how is your progress, David?).  I
think once that bug is done, we can cut the beta branch release.  I'd
really like to do it tomorrow unless someone has a good reason not to.

Please let me know if you find any reason not to do the beta tomorrow.
If I don't hear anything and if David is making reasonable progress on
4483, I'll create the branch around 4pm PST.

thanks,
chad