[kepler-dev] about communication between director and actor

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 31 09:27:27 PDT 2010

Dear Ming,

Kepler provides a configuration system that you should be able to easily
leverage in your actors without having to have the directors pass this sort
of information.  Each module that is built can have one or more
configuration files, and these can be loaded at runtime without knowing path
information, etc., ahead of time.  Use of the configuration system from
within your actors is described here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/configuration-system-documentation/

Hope this helps,
Matt