[kepler-dev] about communication between director and actor

Ming Wu wuming at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:09:37 PDT 2010

Hi, Jianwu

In our work, each actor has its own configuration properties. and we
expect these actors configuration properties will be contained in a
global file. so we are thinking if the director can pass configuration
information into each actor, then we can let the director to extract
individual configuration properties for each actor from the global
file and pass it into the actor, instead of asking each actor to
specify its configuration information.

thanks,

Ming