[kepler-dev] TagManager

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sun Aug 1 12:51:13 PDT 2010

Hi Anne,

The tagging module is a separate module.  You should be able to check out
the main kepler suite and build without any references to the tagging
module, or you can switch to the tagging suite and use that.  Did you use
the Kepler build system commands for switching from one suite to another, as
described here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions

If you've already checked out the build-area module as described in those
instructions, then you should be able to just switch to kepler, update, and
build:

ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler
ant update
ant run

If instead you want to use the tagging suite, then specify that:
ant change-to -Dsuite=tagging
ant update
ant run

Matt