[kepler-dev] RC1 installers

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 21 15:17:53 PDT 2010

Hey Chad,

I installed on my 10.5.8 macbook, choosing not to install R, and the
install went fine.
I ran through all the getting started demos, and searched for and
instantiated remote datasets as myself and anon. I also tried most of
the application menu items, and no problems. I saved workflows as xml
and kars, and was able to open them.

Derik