[kepler-dev] GEON and jgss.jar and licensing

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 12 10:44:34 PDT 2010

Hi, David:

On Kepler 2 branch, I did:

tao at pacific:~/project/kepler-2$ rm core-2.0/lib/jar/jgss.jar
tao at pacific:~/project/kepler-2$ cd build-area/
tao at pacific:~/project/kepler-2/build-area$ ant clean run

It seemed that kepler still can be complied and run successfully. But I am
not sure if the deleting will cause any runtime errors.

My os is Ubuntu 8.0.4 and java is jdk1.5.0_11.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological