[kepler-dev] Тranslation of "Getting started with Kepler (version 1.0.0)" in Ukrainian!

Anatoly Loy anatoly.loy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:33:37 PDT 2009

Thank you, I understand. But there are still a few points.
In the process of translation of documentation, I worked, of course,
with Kepler 1st version. Therefore, it is on this version I acquainted
with the possibilities of internationalization of the project. As a
result, my version of Kepler almost all the examples and the interface
made in Ukrainian (for example, of the 37 drawings in English have
only 7-8 drawings). No translation remains (so far!:)) only the
actors: they are the documentation, the ports and parameters.
Therefore, besides the documentation I can offer is a package of
internationalization in Ukrainian. Although  internationalization is
partial and there is a large number of messages in English, but for
examples of "Getting Started" it is enough.
I understand, this software solution is not "Feng Shui". This package
consists of several configuration files that replace an original en_US
files, and new archive kepler.jar, which contains fixed and recompiled
several dozen sources.

How do you think it makes sense to check in and publish this variant
of internationalization package for version 1? If yes, then say me
what form is better to check in it in the project? If necessary,
tomorrow I will send a list of directories and "internationalized"
 files that I have ...