[kepler-dev] Тranslation of "Getting started with Kepler (version 1.0.0)" in Ukrainian!

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 30 09:31:38 PDT 2009

Anatoly --

That's great.  Let's start by getting you to check in your translated
version into the 'working' SVN directory of kepler-docs
(kepler-docs/trunk/outreach/documentation/working).  Please name it
appropriately with the 'uk' ISO language code in the filename, following the
file naming convention used for the japanese translation.  Once it is in
SVN, we could make a call for reviewers that know Ukranian -- if none are
forthcoming, then we could just post it on the web site and send out an
announcement.

Matt