[kepler-dev] Mine and Hydrant's status

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 18 09:15:22 PDT 2009

Thanks, Tristan, for the update.

If you are having trouble with the servers, remember that you are welcome to
utilize the infrastructure at kepler-project.org that we maintain.  You can
create a web space for Hydrant and of course use the SVN server for code.
We also could arrange a space to host a demo if its useful for you.

Matt

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 1:30 AM, Tristan King <tristan.king at jcu.edu.au>wrote:

> Hi all, it's been a while.
> I've been getting a few emails about Hydrant recently and figured I should
> update people (something i should have done at the start of the year!) about
> what's going on.
>
> I have not worked for James Cook uni since finishing for the year last
> year. As a result my demo servers etc have all gone down (and i don't have
> access to them to get them back up again, the only reason i can get emails
> is because i had an email forward up to send all my mail to a gmail account,
> which still seems to be active). the wiki and code I had for hydrant is
> still up though http://www.hpc.jcu.edu.au/projects/kepler/wiki/Hydrant and
> i've updated the (not very successful) google group page I had for hydrant
> to point here.
>
> I will be starting work for Christopher Tuot in November (assuming my visa
> application comes through without any issues), so I will be back on board to
> try mix things up with my radical ideas again then! I've been learning
> Clojure (http://clojure.org/), it's fun, i'm sure i'll have fun mixing it
> into kepler somehow :P.
>
> I will see you all soon!
> -Tristan

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo