[kepler-dev] Mine and Hydrant's status

Tristan King tristan.king at jcu.edu.au
Fri Sep 18 02:30:15 PDT 2009

Hi all, it's been a while.
I've been getting a few emails about Hydrant recently and figured I should
update people (something i should have done at the start of the year!) about
what's going on.

I have not worked for James Cook uni since finishing for the year last year.
As a result my demo servers etc have all gone down (and i don't have access
to them to get them back up again, the only reason i can get emails is
because i had an email forward up to send all my mail to a gmail account,
which still seems to be active). the wiki and code I had for hydrant is
still up though http://www.hpc.jcu.edu.au/projects/kepler/wiki/Hydrant and
i've updated the (not very successful) google group page I had for hydrant
to point here.

I will be starting work for Christopher Tuot in November (assuming my visa
application comes through without any issues), so I will be back on board to
try mix things up with my radical ideas again then! I've been learning
Clojure (http://clojure.org/), it's fun, i'm sure i'll have fun mixing it
into kepler somehow :P.

I will see you all soon!
-Tristan