[kepler-dev] how to enable 'listen to actor' without GUI?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Sep 10 14:16:42 PDT 2009

Hi there,

    With Kepler GUI, we can use right-click item 'listen to actor' to
get the execution debug info of this actor. Now I have to run a workflow
in batch mode, e.g. kepler.sh -runwf -nogui -nocache workflow.xml. Do we
support the same function like 'listen to actor' when executing workflow
in batch mode? Do I need change some configuration item of
Kepler/Ptolemy configuration files to enable that? Thanks a lot!

--

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.