[kepler-dev] Question regarding LastObjectId

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 4 13:52:12 PDT 2009

Hi Madhu,

You'll find the location of the LastObjectID file is set in the
org.kepler.objectmanager.lsid.LSIDGenerator class.  It is set in the
constructor using a call to ProjectLocator.getProjectDir().

Similarly InstanceAuthNamespace is set in the constructor of
org.kepler.util.AuthNamespace

And the configuration directory is set in the constructor of
org.kepler.util.DotKeplerManager

There is no way to easily configure this at the moment.  You'll need to
change those three files and compile the classes.

The new configuration system that is being developed for the 2.0 release
should address your problem.  But for now this is the only solution.

Aaron