[kepler-dev] Question regarding LastObjectId

madhu madhu at sdsc.edu
Wed Sep 2 17:17:25 PDT 2009

 Hi there,

    We are using  Kepler for CAMERA project at SDSC and kepler is run through Sun Grid  engine via a web interface. I have two questions

  Do the kepler installation directory which contains LastObjectId should be writable?

  Secondly, Since multiple users could run multiple workflows from web interface at same time, LastObjectId would be constantly be overwritten?

  I remember first issue was discussed couple of months ago though I do not remember the resolution. I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction.

Thanks
--Madhu