[kepler-dev] Тranslation of "Getting started with Kepler (version 1.0.0)" in Ukrainian!

Anatoly Loy anatoly.loy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:47:45 PDT 2009

That sounds great! After this step, I would like to hear from the
community about when to undertake the correction for the Ukrainian
version of the new release? Probably should wait for confirmation,
when the new version of the document "Getting Started" in English will
be ready for release?

PS: In the near future I probably will be actively engaged in
reviewing existing possibilities of internationalization in the
current version of Kepler. I also hope that all significant issues
have time to be resolved before the new release! :)  o you can expect
new messages posted with subj "i18n:" (i nternationalizatio n)

--
Sincerely yours, Anatoly Loy

Anatoly.Loy at gmail.com

Associate Research Fellow