[kepler-dev] New Actor: UserIp Check in or Not?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Oct 3 10:04:15 PDT 2009

Subhav,

To answer your original question -- you have an account that you can use to
get the actor into the SVN system -- your username is 'mital'.  You should
probably add your actor to the 'actors' module, and it will be visible in
Kepler builds after that point.  If you need any assistance with SVN please
be sure to let us know.

Matt