[kepler-dev] New Actor: UserIp Check in or Not?

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:00:21 PDT 2009

Hi Edward,
Thanks for your reply.

Actually, when I created this, I did not know that Interactive Shell can do
this.

Anyways, functionality wise, both do the same. However on second thoughts,
UserIp, in my opinion would seem like a more elegant implementation of this
scenario.

Moreover, I thought the term Interactive Shell would not intuitively seem to
mimic the functionality that this scenario is trying to capture, since it
would appear as a typical Unix Shell Command Interpretor.

Attached is the snapshot the actor. (Left is UserIp and to its right is
Interactive Shell)

However, both achieve the same goal.

Also, UserInput sounds like a much better name. Ip was just a short form I
wrote while creating it, not realizing that refactoring it to a better name
would cause problems. However, this can be corrected if needed.

Thanks.