[kepler-dev] mac UI is much improved

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 19 16:17:48 PDT 2009

Well now that you mention it...
I've [repeatedly] noticed this error in my console:

2009-05-19 14:46:09.254 java[3884:80f] *** CPerformer: ignoring
exception 'Can't cache image' raised during perform of selector
'getDockIconImage:' on target '<ApplicationDelegate: 0x14abf0>' with
args '<>'

and my doc icon is a very generic image: black screen with green
"exec" in the upper left. Should it be a Kepler icon?
-ben