[kepler-dev] mac UI is much improved

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 19 09:35:02 PDT 2009

Thanks, Matt.  It definitely has a more Mac look and feel now.  Thanks
for pointing out the docs that let me make those changes.  I wasn't
aware that java apps could take advantage of the OSX menu bar until you
showed me that.

I'm also working to get the installed version to look like a native OSX
application as well (i.e. Just a kepler icon in Applications with the
rest of the application hidden).  If anyone has any other nits about
native look and feel, let me know and I'll see if I can figure it out.
I definitely like the application a lot more when it works the way I
expect it to for a given OS.

chad