[kepler-dev] packaging conference call

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 18 10:57:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'd like to propose we have a call on Wednesday, 5/20 at 10:00 am to
chat about the packaging issues brought up at the developers meeting in
Davis two weeks ago.  The main goal of the call will be to figure out
exactly which deliverables we need to get done by the 2.0 release in
mid-June.

If you are interested in attending this call, but cannot do it on 5/20
at 10 am, please reply to this message with an alternative date/time.

Background information on this topic can be found here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/projects/kepler-core/meetings/2009-05-08-kepler-core-meeting/2009-05-08-meeting-requirements-and-milestones-notes

under the "Packaging Subsystem" heading.

Thanks,
chad