[kepler-dev] documentation re-write bugs

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 18 09:58:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

I added bugs for each section of the user guide and assigned them to
various people in the project.  If you can't or won't work on your
section for whatever reason, please let me know so I can reassign it.
Most of the sections will be pretty easy.  Just fact checking, link
checking, etc.  No major re-write will be necessary.  The sections that
will require the most re-writing I've assigned to myself and David
(since they mostly have to do with installation and module issues).  See
bug 3976 for a full list of the bugs (in the 'depends on' part of the
page).  Please accept your bug when you start working on it and close
the bug normally when you're done.  Once all of the sections are
complete, I'll go over the whole thing again and make sure all the style
is the same.  Please try to use the same style of writing and formatting
as in the rest of the document.  All of the documents are in
kepler-docs/outreach/documentation/working.

Here's a brief list of the bugs and assignments:

4070: Chad
4071: David
4072: Derik
4073: Ben
4074: Dan
4075: Aaron
4076: Jianwu
4077: Ben
4078: Ilkay
4079: Chad
4080: Aaron
4081: Ilkay
4082: David

Once again, please let me know ASAP if you can't work on your assigned
bug(s).

Thanks,
chad