[kepler-dev] Getting rid of CreateModulesBundle

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Thu May 14 10:12:41 PDT 2009

Hi Chad and David,

Thanks, ModuleTree looks promising.

I would like to access it in org.kepler.loader.Kepler, which
is in the util module, but kepler-tasks.jar is in the loader
module.

We could move kepler-tasks.jar to util or lower.

Alternatively, org.kepler.loader.Kepler could be moved to
the loader module. (This would additionally permit merging it
with org.kepler.core.loader.Loader resulting in one less
startup class). However, I did something similar earlier this
year, but had to revert since it broke 1.0 compatibility.
Is the loader module still used for 1.0?

What do you suggest?

Thanks,

  --dan