[kepler-dev] Getting rid of CreateModulesBundle

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:38:14 PDT 2009

Actually, ModuleTree is a singleton. The moduleTree instance in
ModulesTask is just a convenience.

So, the code you would need to use is:

ModuleTree.init();

for( Module m : ModuleTree.instance() )
   // Your work

or

for( Module m : ModulesTree.instance().reverse() )
  // Your work. But iterate in reverse order of priority.

-David