[kepler-dev] Forum for Kepler?

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 16 22:02:07 PDT 2009

Agreed, I won't ever check a forum.  I respond to email.

Also, I agree that the kepler-dev and kepler-user archives need
to be searchable.  Matt was looking into this, but getting the
website up was definitely of much higher priority (Thanks, Matt!).
One trick is to create a google group and forward email to the group
so that it is searched.  One problem is that people tend to post
to the Google group instead of the original list.

Also, I firmly believe that most support questions should be answered
with a URL that describes the answer.  I don't always do this, but
I try.

_Christopher

--
Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)