[kepler-dev] Error message while checking out Kepler on Eclipse

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 9 05:14:49 PDT 2009

Could somebody start nuking the "obsolete and out of date" Kepler docs
and pages? As someone who has, in the past, tried to figure out what's
going on from the outside, I can tell you that leaving such
documentation out there for consumption really frustrates potential
Kepler users and contributors.

 >>> Unfortunately, the documentation to which you refer is obsolete and
out of date.