[kepler-dev] Loading custom actors to cache in latest trunk

Siddeswara.Guru at csiro.au Siddeswara.Guru at csiro.au
Sat Jun 20 21:46:46 PDT 2009

Hello Aaron,
I tried what you have said, unfortunately it doesn't work. Before I use to place all the xml and manifest file of custom actors into C:\modules.kepler\actors\resources\actors and it use to work fine.
I have noticed in the current trunk version when we run suing ant, it includes all the modules lib directories only into the path whereas before it use to include resources as well. Is this as to do something for missing cutom actors in the component library?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Regards
S.M.Guru

Message: 1