[kepler-dev] Problem using the module-manager to restart Kepler

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:51:52 PDT 2009

Aaron,

This change hasn't fixed it for me. I am going to republish so that the
published version has the same LSID logic as the trunk and see if that
helps. Overall, we should try to figure out a way to handle these LSIDs
so that they handle failures more gracefully. Throwing a fatal exception
because an LSID is already in use strikes me as extreme.

David