[kepler-dev] Creating kar file

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 2 22:27:54 PDT 2009

Hi Guru,

Chad is correct, it is currently broken in the HEAD release.  Due mainly
to ongoing upgrades and experimentation with the new LSID system which
KAR exporting depends on.

It is likely that the new KAR 2.0 version will not support bundling
class files or jars inside of KAR files, to do that the Kepler module
system should be used.  It may be reintroduced in later KAR versions.

Aaron