[kepler-dev] on your next kepler update

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:43:51 PDT 2009

Hi Aaron,

I've been seeing this file appear and wondering what it was.  I think
things like this should be written to .kepler or some other user
directory.  I agree with David that the kepler project directory should
probably not be written to in general.  Maybe this type of file should
be written to the cache so that it could be programatically purged if
and when it needs to be.

thanks,
chad