[kepler-dev] Including PDF in Vergil

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:07:29 PDT 2009

I added functionality yesterday for the build to look through the
ptolemy/ptolemy dir for jar files and add those to both the compile and
runtime classpath.  I think it would be better for there to be some
structure delineating source from jars and libs, but since ptolemy has
traditionally not done it this way, I think the kepler build system
should be flexible enough to handle it.  I don't think we should just
add whatever jars we need to ptolemy-lib.  Adding duplicate jars will
just cause problems down the road.

chad