[kepler-dev] sanparks release - make sure you are using the right version of ptolemy

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 1 16:51:14 PDT 2009

Hi, Chad:

I can check out the build-area in branch successfully. However, when I did
ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp, I saw it check out the code from trunk:
  svn co -r head
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/wrp
/home/tao/project/kepler/wrp
svn co -r head
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/workflow-run-manager
/home/tao/project/kepler/workflow-run-manager

It seems the branch default value is head, we need to modify something.

Thanks,

Jing

Jing Tao
National Center for Ecological