[kepler-dev] Aesthetic comments

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 29 14:54:43 PST 2009

I've noticed a couple of things about Kepler:

1) The Kepler icons seem to be sized so that Vergil's snap-to-grid
    doesn't really work.  If I connect an output port to a relation
    to an input port, I can't get the connections to give me straight
    lines.  This is rather unfortunate, as it makes all Kepler diagrams
    look a bit sloppy.  This can be fixed by resizing the Kepler icons
    to match the default size in the basic Vergil editor for Ptolemy II.

2) Some of the demos put up unlabeled plots, and several have displays
    that cover each other up.  It's pretty easy to label the plots,
    position and size all the displays, and save the model.

Edward