[kepler-dev] Composite actor + input/output ports

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Wed Jan 28 07:19:27 PST 2009

Hello all,

I have created workflow that contains composite actor (with various
input/output ports). I have saved the workflow as both: xml file and kar
file.

In another workflow, totally separated from the previous one, I have
imported the kar file.

I can see the composite actor, but it doesn't have any input/output
ports - it seems like they are not imported.

Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?

Cheers

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center