[kepler-dev] Drop Down box / Choice box on Canvas

Unknown Madhusudan madhu at sdsc.edu
Thu Jan 22 13:53:45 PST 2009

Hi Thomas,

  How soon can I test the dropdown box in he Kepler? I have couple of questions regarding dropdown box
  1) How the dropdown list is populated?
  2) What is the base class of the dropdown box?
  3) Can it be used just like a parameter on he canvas whose value I can access in Constant/String Constant etc?
  4) How will dropdown box be represented in the Kepler MOML file?

 Thank you for your help,
 Madhu